We believe in sleeping better at night knowing you’ve built financial diversity, security and multigenerational wealth. We believe in the power of real estate.
We do this by supporting those who seek our help with trusted advice, proven strategies, and an unwavering dedication to deliver excellence regardless of the difficulties that may arise.
We are a mortgage team who is enthusiastically committed to providing the gateway into real estate heightened by remarkable client experience.
Our Hiring Process
- Notify us of your interest by filling out the candidate questionnaire below.
- A member of our team will conduct a pre-screening application by phone to assess your fit and review the current needs of our group.
- If you’re a good fit and there’s a role that suits your skills, you’ll proceed to the second round of interviews with managers and peers.
- After that, we’ll notify you of our decision and, if appropriate, begin your onboarding!
- Have questions about this process? You can always reach us at Peter.Rueth@FairwayMC.com
About Our Team
We are the number one purchase first team in CO with a commitment to excellence in all that we do. Our efficiency comes from driven individuals, technology, and marketing that we have implemented to provide a top-notch customer and realtor experience that exceeds expectations every time.
Our team is extremely close-knit and we make a point to get together socially during our weekly wine down Thursdays or our monthly team events. Our branch also has a deep commitment to the communities in which we serve. There is a shared passion for hitting our goals together. We also make sure to celebrate our successes daily and have a lot of fun.
We are fully staffed with sales, processing and marketing professionals all on our team. This is a powerful component to achieving quick turn times and seamless process.
About The Position
We are seeking an experienced Loan Officer to join our team. Ideally, this individual is somebody who loves to do loans but doesn’t care for the hunt. They are smart, humble and hungry. This teammate will be given leads and will be expected to take loan applications, structure loans, research guidelines, lock rates, etc. It is important that this person is comfortable with daily phone calls and inside sales. On-call hours will require rotating evenings and weekends; this just means being available to take calls and does not involve a requirement to be in the office.
This is an in-office position M-Th with work from home optional on Fridays. If you do decide to work in-office on Friday dress is casual.
We are looking for someone who is detail-oriented, but who can thrive under pressure.. On average we receive 5-10 leads daily making time management and communication key. You will be supported by two LOA’s and the Sales Manager, along with 25 other professionals on our team.
Our ideal candidate is willing to learn as the industry and loan products mandate and will be a proactive, self-starting, team player with a positive attitude that is aligned with our shared team values.
- Take complete loan application
- Structure loans by researching guidelines and using resources available
- Complete income analyses from tax returns, pay stubs, and W2s, understand how to read asset statements and catch red flags, run AUS, etc.
- Meet with clients and present options, including a detailed review of estimate(s)
- Communicate directly with borrowers and realtors, including daily follow up and update calls
- Attend marketing events, open houses, meet and greets
- Answer phones as needed
- Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years of recent experience as a Mortgage Loan Officer, Mortgage Loan Officer Assistant, Mortgage Loan Processor, or Mortgage Loan Underwriter to be considered.
Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation has been named “#1 Company to Work For” by Mortgage Executive Magazine several years in a row. No mortgage company supports its employees more! Fairway is known for being fast, accommodating aggressive deadlines, and quick closings.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans for employees and family Voluntary Term Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance Plans Voluntary Long-Term Disability Insurance Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with ESOP Match
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- An employee referral program rewards you financially for referring top-performing employees
The Rueth Team is in search of a new Marketing Assistant! This entry-level position helps support our Business Development Specialist and Executive Assistant. A mixture between data entry and marketing, the Marketing Assistant position helps create materials and experiences for both clients and real estate agents. They manage all client and referral partner gifts to ensure that every person we work feels special and taken care of. The Marketing Assistant will help with social media creation, commenting, liking and finding relevant accounts to follow. S/he will share and cooperate with as well as help manage our two Facebook pages reaching upwards of 1200 people. As the number one lending team in Colorado, The Rueth Team will rely on the Marketing Assistant to add new contacts to and manage realtor information in our Salesforce-based system. S/he must be confident in email and phone communication. The Marketing Assistant will help coordinate website building and other online resources. Once it is safe to be in-person, they will support Business Development with coordinating several events with attendance ranging from 30-500 people throughout the year.
Our team has a “work hard, play hard” mentality, working towards building the branch to a national level and surpassing our $306 Million year we had in 2020. The Marketing Assistant needs to be a quick learner, problem solver, self-starting, and ready to jump into new experiences. While no marketing experience is required, they will need good computer and written and verbal communication skills. This is an in-office, Monday-Friday position. Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing! We’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
The Rueth Team is a highly charged, successful mortgage team focused on helping our clients build wealth. We are looking for team players who get excited about seeing clients succeed and are not afraid of hard work. We drive to success by supporting those who seek our help with trusted advice, proven strategies, and an unwavering dedication to deliver excellence regardless of the difficulties that may arise. It’s the driven focus on client success that has earned Nicole Rueth and The Rueth Team the distinction of being the #1 Loan Originator in Colorado, the #1 Producing Branch Manager at Fairway Mortgage nationally as well as being named a multi-year 5280 Magazine’s Five Star Professional.
The Branch Closer position reviews final loan fees and orders/prepares loan documents required for closing per investor or program guidelines. Prepares and reviews closing and settlement statements, orders wires, and authorizes funding for all submitted loans submitted. Communicates with branch and corporate employees and settlement agents in a timely, efficient, and courteous manner.
Essential Job Functions:
- Gathers CPL, wire instructions, title fees, complete verbal employment verifications, request payoffs
- Reviews title commitment and all documents in loan file that are needed for closing to ensure accuracy
- Orders, prepares, and delivers closing documents in timely manner to meet compliance with regulation timelines and to help ensure on-time closings
- Reconciles invoices, inputs and reviews final closing and settlement fees
- Submits preliminary and final closing documents to settlement agents and loan originators
- Prepares wire/funding requests and submits to warehouse funding and/or investor
- Reviews completed closing documents for accuracy
- Authorizes the disbursement of the loan proceeds to settlement agent
- Assists with post-closing issues to ensure sale of loan
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Basic knowledge and understanding of Document Prep Vendor
- Basic knowledge and understanding of Encompass
- Solid knowledge and understanding of customer service best practices
- Solid knowledge and understanding of mortgage loan programs and documents
Required Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalency degree
- 3+ years of mortgage banking experience in closing and/or document preparation preferred
- 2+ years of general mortgage banking preferred
- Demonstrated experience effectively managing relationships with internal and external partners
- Demonstrated experience analyzing and interpreting data
- Demonstrated experience using available information to make sound business decisions
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast paced and changing environment
- Demonstrated experience with attention to detail, written and oral communication, multi-tasking, and working in a team atmosphere adhering to tight deadlines
- Demonstrated experience with MS Office software products including 10 key
- in office (Englewood, CO)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Rueth Team is looking for someone who is motivated to get into the mortgage industry at an entry-level position. The Processing Assistant does not necessarily need to have past mortgage experience, but they must be detail-oriented and highly motivated to succeed. This position will assist with steps to ensure that loan documents are accurate, interact with third-party companies to obtain additional client information and engage with teammates to ensure a smooth and successful transaction starts off on the right foot.
We are hiring an experienced, detail-oriented residential mortgage loan processor who can successfully aid applicants in navigating the mortgage lending process. Compensation is highly competitive and full benefits included.
The Rueth Team is hiring an experienced residential mortgage Underwriter. The Underwriter position underwrites residential loans ensuring compliance with appropriate company, secondary market Investor standards, and all applicable laws. Examines loan documentation for accuracy and completeness. Partners with Loan Originators, Branch Managers and Processors to secure all required documents. Compensation is highly competitive with full benefits. This position can work remotely.
Loan Officer Assistant
The Loan Officer Assistant position supports one or more of our Production Partners by ensuring loan files are complete and loans close as scheduled. Supports the marketing activities of the assigned loan officers and provides administrative support. Compensation is highly competitive and full benefits. This is a great position for someone who has been in the residential mortgage industry and wants a stepping stone position to become a production officer.