We believe in sleeping better at night knowing you’ve built financial diversity, security and multigenerational wealth. We believe in the power of real estate.
We do this by supporting those who seek our help with trusted advice, proven strategies, and an unwavering dedication to deliver excellence regardless of the difficulties that may arise.
We are a mortgage team who is enthusiastically committed to providing the gateway into real estate heightened by remarkable client experience.
Our Hiring Process
- Notify us of your interest by filling out the candidate questionnaire below.
- A member of our team will conduct a pre-screening application by phone to assess your fit and review the current needs of our group.
- If you’re a good fit and there’s a role that suits your skills, you’ll proceed to the second round of interviews with managers and peers.
- After that, we’ll notify you of our decision and, if appropriate, begin your onboarding!
- Have questions about this process? You can always reach us at Peter.Rueth@FairwayMC.com
Interested in joining The Rueth Team?
Remote Branch Closer
It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing! We’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
The Rueth Team is a highly charged, successful mortgage team focused on helping our clients build wealth. We are looking for team players who get excited about seeing clients succeed and are not afraid of hard work. We drive to success by supporting those who seek our help with trusted advice, proven strategies, and an unwavering dedication to deliver excellence regardless of the difficulties that may arise. It’s the driven focus on client success that has earned Nicole Rueth and The Rueth Team the distinction of being the #1 Loan Originator in Colorado, the #1 Producing Branch Manager at Fairway Mortgage nationally as well as being named a multi-year 5280 Magazine’s Five Star Professional.
The Branch Closer position reviews final loan fees and orders/prepares loan documents required for closing per investor or program guidelines. Prepares and reviews closing and settlement statements, orders wires, and authorizes funding for all submitted loans submitted. Communicates with branch and corporate employees and settlement agents in a timely, efficient, and courteous manner.
Essential Job Functions:
- Gathers CPL, wire instructions, title fees, complete verbal employment verifications, request payoffs
- Reviews title commitment and all documents in loan file that are needed for closing to ensure accuracy
- Orders, prepares, and delivers closing documents in timely manner to meet compliance with regulation timelines and to help ensure on-time closings
- Reconciles invoices, inputs and reviews final closing and settlement fees
- Submits preliminary and final closing documents to settlement agents and loan originators
- Prepares wire/funding requests and submits to warehouse funding and/or investor
- Reviews completed closing documents for accuracy
- Authorizes the disbursement of the loan proceeds to settlement agent
- Assists with post-closing issues to ensure sale of loan
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Basic knowledge and understanding of Document Prep Vendor
- Basic knowledge and understanding of Encompass
- Solid knowledge and understanding of customer service best practices
- Solid knowledge and understanding of mortgage loan programs and documents
Required Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalency degree
- 3+ years of mortgage banking experience in closing and/or document preparation preferred
- 2+ years of general mortgage banking preferred
- Demonstrated experience effectively managing relationships with internal and external partners
- Demonstrated experience analyzing and interpreting data
- Demonstrated experience using available information to make sound business decisions
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast paced and changing environment
- Demonstrated experience with attention to detail, written and oral communication, multi-tasking, and working in a team atmosphere adhering to tight deadlines
- Demonstrated experience with MS Office software products including 10 key
- Remote or in office (Englewood, CO)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Production Partner position is the key role on our team. This person is the conductor of the client experience ensuring satisfaction, communication, and the right mortgage solution. Production Partners work directly with our clients to assess their needs and ensure they are aligned with the most appropriate mortgage solution. Production Partners complete preliminary loan packages for processing and maintains regular communication with customers, referral partners and other third-party contacts to ensure a smooth path to the closing table. All clients are organic, most are provided from a long list of trusted referral partners. We DO NOT buy leads, cold calls, or Robo-dialing.
The Rueth Team is looking for someone who is motivated to get into the mortgage industry at an entry-level position. The Processing Assistant does not necessarily need to have past mortgage experience, but they must be detail-oriented and highly motivated to succeed. This position will assist with steps to ensure that loan documents are accurate, interact with third-party companies to obtain additional client information and engage with teammates to ensure a smooth and successful transaction starts off on the right foot.
We are hiring an experienced, detail-oriented residential mortgage loan processor who can successfully aid applicants in navigating the mortgage lending process. Compensation is highly competitive and full benefits included.
The Rueth Team is hiring an experienced residential mortgage Underwriter. The Underwriter position underwrites residential loans ensuring compliance with appropriate company, secondary market Investor standards, and all applicable laws. Examines loan documentation for accuracy and completeness. Partners with Loan Originators, Branch Managers and Processors to secure all required documents. Compensation is highly competitive with full benefits. This position can work remotely.
Loan Officer Assistant
The Loan Officer Assistant position supports one or more of our Production Partners by ensuring loan files are complete and loans close as scheduled. Supports the marketing activities of the assigned loan officers and provides administrative support. Compensation is highly competitive and full benefits. This is a great position for someone who has been in the residential mortgage industry and wants a stepping stone position to become a production officer.