- This event has passed.
The Rebuilding American Retirement Summit
May 19, 2021 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Find out how we can work together to change how retirement is done in America!
Bob Burg will inspire you to do more each day to lead your business to stratospheric success and talk about how to earn endless referrals.
Wade Pfau will talk about some of the best approaches to managing retirement risk.
Rao Garuda will tell you about the opportunities that Financial Advisors may be missing by not using certain programs in retirement planning.
Bestselling Author, Dan Hultquist, will explain why the reverse mortgage loan is being used by all types of people and is no longer the “loan of last resort.” He will then interview Retirement Cash Flow Specialist and Author Roger Roemmich about implementing various strategies using home equity for increased retirement cash flow and ultimately more net worth
NAIFA Financial Advisor Panel will be presenting on “Hidden Threats to a Secure Retirement”. With moderator Suzanne Carawan and panelists Brock Jolly, Chris Barnthouse, and Cheryl Canzanella.
Ed Slott will be going through steps to help your clients take control of their financial future in retirement.
You will also hear from Angela Silbernagel from Real Wealth Marketing regarding how to “Up Your Marketing Game.”
Sponsor Book Sweepstakes Official Rules
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. THE ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND UPON THE NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED DURING THE SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD.
- The Sweepstakes begins at 2:00 CST on 5/5/2010 and ends at 2:00 CST on 5/18/2010 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
- The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia (“U.S.”) who are at least 18 years of age on the date of the Sweepstakes entry submission (“Entrant”). Employees, directors and officers and their immediate families (spouses and siblings, parents and children and their spouses) of Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation (“Sponsor”), its subsidiaries and affiliates are not eligible.
- The Sweepstakes is void where prohibited.
- Winner(s) are responsible for paying all applicable taxes in connection with winning the prize.
- By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsors, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning any prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- By participating, each Entrant agrees (a) to release Sponsor, its respective directors, officers, agents and employees from any and all liability for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by (i) Entrant’s participation, including any injury or damage resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes and/or the use or misuse of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages related to injuries, death, damage to loss or destruction of property, or any claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to or based on the entrant’s rights of publicity or privacy; (ii) Sponsor’s administration of the Sweepstakes; and (iii) Entrant’s and/or any third party’s use, sale or disposal of the prize; (b) to acknowledge that said parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize. Failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of being executed as planned, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any suspect Entry or Entrant and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. If the Sponsor decides to reconvene the Sweepstakes after a suspension, the determination of the prize winner will be made, from among all eligible, non-suspect Entries received as of the date of the suspension, as the Sponsor determines in its sole discretion. Entries not complying with all rules are subject to disqualification.
- Entrants agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Texas; (a) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to, claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increases. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, Entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the laws of Texas or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the laws of Texas.
- Sponsor: Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation, NMLS #2289, 4750 S. Biltmore Lane, Madison, WI 53718.
- How To Enter: To enter the Sweepstakes, register for the Rebuilding Retirement Summit presented by Fairway within 24 hours. Limit: Registration will be limited to one entry. Winner Selection: 2 winners will be selected in a random drawing conducted on or about 5/19/2021 from among all eligible entries received. The potential winners will be notified by the Sponsor by email. [Prize offering is a series of books from Summit Speakers valued at roughly $135]
Copyright©2021 Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation (“Fairway”) NMLS#2289. 4750 S. Biltmore Lane, Madison, WI 53718, 1-866-912-4800. All rights reserved. Fairway is not affiliated with any government agencies. These materials are not from HUD or FHA and were not approved by HUD or a government agency. Reverse mortgage borrowers are required to obtain an eligibility certificate by receiving counseling sessions with a HUD-approved agency. The youngest borrower must be at least 62 years old. Monthly reverse mortgage advances may affect eligibility for some other programs. This is not an offer to enter into an agreement. Not all customers will qualify. Information, rates and programs are subject to change without notice. All products are subject to credit and property approval. Other restrictions and limitations may apply. Equal Housing Opportunity.